Location: Charleston, SC region
Supervisor: Director of Operations
Direct Reports: Training Instructors (when assigned)
Training Management Duties: Primary Focus
• Develop Training Proposals and Price Quotes for Customers
• Provide Training Management and Oversight to TMG Instructors – Lead by Example
• Ensure Instructor Certifications and Qualifications are current (example: FAA 107 Pilots License)
• Manage and Coordinate with Customers/Students
• Respond to Training Inquiries, Follow Up with Customers
• Coordinate Customer Payments for Training Programs
• Oversee Training Logistical Support: supplies, paperwork, locations, purchases, etc.
• Schedule Classes
• Schedule/Manage Employee Instructors and Contracted 1099 Instructors
• Reserve/Prepare/Manage Training Locations
• Build/Modify/Manage Training Curriculum
• Write After Action Reports after each training event
• Manage budget development and implementation for training courses
• Capture Marketing Pictures/Video of Training Classes
• Occasional travel possible
Office Management Duties: Secondary Focus
• Responsible for making sure all office supplies are filled and ordering more when needed.
• Ensure that all kitchen supplies are stocked such as: napkins, cups, soap, silverware, coffee, etc.
• Set up conference room with food and beverages before meetings with clients commence.
• Run errands to stores such as Staples, Food Lion, Sam’s Club when needed.
• Ensure the office is ready for business, including coordination and completion of routine duties such as making coffee, cleaning dishes and emptying all trash bins, as required.
• Responsible for coordinating maintenance of the Headquarters facility such as landscaping, pressure cleaning, fire inspections, replacing air filters and light bulbs and maintaining the copier and printers.
• Ensure personnel have access to TMG facilities as required
• Provide Customer Service for the office (answer doors and phones, etc.)
Social Media (SM) Duties:
• Provide content for CEO and/or post daily on all platforms
• Update web site as necessary/ be the website SME
• Reply to inquiries on social media
• Track who is viewing TMG social media and website
• Provide weekly reports on social media activity during BD meetings
• Mange media, consolidate recent/relevant pics/vids and categorize them for easy use
Business Development Support Duties:
• Assist in Proposal Development
• Participate in Business Development Meetings
• Search Opportunity Web Sites
• Three years supervisory experience in a Military/Law Enforcement Training Environment
• Positive Mental Attitude
• Ability to learn, teach and operate independently
• Dynamic classroom instructor (Energetic and knows/learns subject materials)
• Must be able to maintain a Secret clearance
• Valid Driver’s License
• Armed Services/LE Veteran preferred
• Curriculum development experience preferred
Threat Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job at:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org